May 28, 2011

Cocktails perfect for Valentine's Day


Guest post written by: Claire Turner

Most of the time when I drink, I'll just grab a light beer. It does it for me and I don't have to worry about a bartender mixing it up badly like when you order a mixed drink. But I was thinking the other day about how I can't remember the last time that I drank anything that wasn't beer or wine, so I thought that it would be fun to try and find some cocktail recipes to make this Valentine's Day.

I'm so rusty on my mixed drinks though, that I made sure to look up some drink recipes online to make sure that I mix drinks that are worth drinking. While I was looking for drink recipes, I happened across a http://www.wildbluedeals.com/ and after I looked through it some, I decided to sign up for a new satellite Internet package.

I did find some good Valentine's themed cocktails and I'm really excited to try and fix them for my boyfriend and I. If not, we'll always have that extra light beer in the fridge, which is a sure thing.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Ma.gnolia
blogarama - the blog directory


Powered by WebRing®.

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping




This blog is written by Michael J. Austin.
Created in Linux, with Open-Source software.
Contact me at: HarlequinMail @ GMail.com