December 8, 2011

Cooking my first ever turkey


Guest post written by Mona Hinson.

Up until now I've avoided fixing a turkey on my own. Normally my parents host our big family meal and it's the same for my in-laws with my husband's family. But we thought that it would be nice for us to invite all of our parents over to our house for a mini Thanksgiving meal the night before Thanksgiving. It was more my husband's idea and I agreed before I really thought about it. So now I have to make my first ever Thanksgiving turkey.

I've been using a lot of my spare time to find some tips and ideas about how to fix a turkey. When I was online looking it up a few nights ago, I ran across the site http://www.clearwirelessinternetservice.com/. I showed it to my husband and after that I decided to change over my home internet service to one of those packages on there.

I did find a turkey recipe that sounds pretty awesome, so I'm going to stick with that one. Plus, I'm also asking my mom for some of her turkey baking tips.


Photo by Nester

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Ma.gnolia
blogarama - the blog directory


Powered by WebRing®.

Business Affiliate ProgramsDiscountsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping




This blog is written by Michael J. Austin.
Created in Linux, with Open-Source software.
Contact me at: HarlequinMail @ GMail.com